About the Profession
Enchantment is perhaps the only profession in World of Warcraft that cannot be categorized, since it is neither production nor collection. Charmers take enchantment materials obtained through the disenchantment of unusual or better quality equipment – and turn them into permanent enchantments for their own use or for the equipment of their allies.
Enchantment Trainers in BFA
In Battle For Azeroth, so you can learn the new recipes just go learn common instructor in the city of your faction. The profession is the same in both, the only difference is the name between them. While for the Alliance the name of the profession is Kul Tiraz's Enchantment, for the Horde the name is Zandalar's Enchantment.
The coaches are located in the capitals Boralus and Zandalar, you can find them at:
- Alliance: You can find Emilia Bontempo at the Merchant Wind Warehouse in Boralus (74.12, 11.48).
- Horde: You can find Charming Quinni at the Great Seal in Dazar'alor (44.30 , 37.00).
Or you can also talk to a guard in Boralus or Dazar'alor and ask where the Enchantment coach is. This will add a marker to your minimap.
Most of the enchantment recipes in BFA have 3 ranks. Rank 2 reduces the materials needed to create a recipe, and rank 3 as well. Higher rank recipes also give skill points for much longer, so it will be much cheaper to upar Enchantment if you are revered with the new factions of bfa because you can use cheaper recipes for longer.
In most steps, you can create multiple Enchantment items, so you cannot list the exact number of materials needed to reach the maximum level in the profession.
Keep in mind that if you are revered with most factions, then you will need fewer reagents as you will be able to upar using rank 3 recipes.
Below you will find a list that is usually the cheapest way to upar, but the price of reagents varies from region to region.
36 to 85
Learn some rank 2 ring enchantment with the enchantment trainer and get at least one rank3 ring enchantment recipe. Do:
- 70x Ring Enchantment – Rank 3
- 560x Gloom Dust
The most recommended thing in this part is that you get a rank 3 recipe to produce these items, as the rank 2 recipe turns yellow until it reaches level 57, while rank 3 remains up to level 75. There is no other good alternative to the 60-85, everything is very expensive.
Reaching Revered with the Tortollan Pilgrims will take some time, but World Missions can appear at any time. You may get one of them immediately after unlocking world missions.
- Formula: Enchantment Ring – Seal of Critical Strike – sold by collector Kojo.Requires Tortollan Pilgrims – Revered.
- Formula: Enchant Ring – Seal of Versatility – Sold by The Kojo Collector.Requires Tortollan Pilgrims – Revered.
- Formula: Enchant Ring – Seal of Mastery – Reward of the World mission "Formula: Enchantment of Seal of Mastery – Ring"
- Formula: Enchant Ring – Seal of Acceleration – Reward of the World Mission "Order of Service: Enchantment of Acceleration Seal – Ring"
Now if you're thriving, and don't care about costs, you can make the following recipes:
36 to 65
- 40 x Ring Enchantment – Rank 2
- 400x Gloom Dust
If you don't have Cristal Velado, or it's extremely expensive, you should make this recipe up to 75.
66 to 85
86 to 95
You can do any other weapon enchantment that has the same cost. But it will be much easier to sell at the Auction House if you do some of each enchantment. Every weapon enchantment recipe will be yellow, so 15 is just an approximate number.
96 to 120
Learn the number 2 weapon enchantments with the trainer and get a level 3 weapon enchantment recipe.
Rank 3 Recipes
- Formula: Enchant Weapon – Coastal Outbreak – World Mission "Order of Service: Enchantment of Coastal Outbreak – Weapon"
- Formula: Enchant Weapon – Torrent of Elements – World Mission "Order of Service: Enchantment of Torrent of the Elements – Weapon"
- Formula: Enchant Weapon – Blow of the Force of the Winds – Sold by Hoarder Jena / Quartermaster Alcorn. Requires Respected with Voldunai / Order of Embers
- Formula: Weapon enchantment – deviation – sold by Provisioner Lija / Fray Provisioner. Requires Revered with Talanji Expedition / Proudmore Admiralty
The recipes of world missions are really easy to obtain. But they appear randomly, so you can't predict when you can get them.
126 to 145
If you don't want to get this recipe, you can start making the next recipe in the guide, but it will be more expensive.
146 to 150
- 5x Rank 1 – Notorious Combatant Scepter Wizard
151 to 165
- 15x Rank 2 – Notorious Combatant Scepter Wizard
- 15x Shudder
- 345x Dark Powder
- 90x Umbra Shard
- 30x Expelled